Monday, September 8, 2008

Doggy Day Care



Jon left for Minneapolis this morning and will be gone for a couple of days so it's just me and Buckles holdin down fort Lockerbie. The big problem is what to do with Buckley while I am at work.

So this is Buckley after spending all day at doggy day care. What you can't see is the blood shot eyes. Turns out he just played all day and forgot to take a doggy nap. they said he was too much for the little dogs so they put him in with the big dogs. I guess he had a real party of a time.

I can't wait till this blog turns out to be mostly about my dog.

Oh and I am totally taking a half day from work tomorrow to be home with Buckley.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

and you say that my kid is spoiled. . . .

Lindsay said...

When you weren't at work this afternoon, I totally thought you were just staying home to work on your blog....and I was a little bit jealous.