Friday, September 5, 2008

commitment

So I decided to start a real blog and really be commited this time. Hopefully this will be a good way of filling in family and friends on the day to day happenings in this family. I will try to add pictures because I know that makes it more intersting but the real hang up is that Jon and I both have either temporarily or permanently misplace our cameras. We are holding out on the permanent verdict as of yet. My personal suspicion is that Jon was cleaning and put them in his special hiding place for things that he wants to go missing and then hit his erase my memory button and there you have it....no more cameras. But here are some random pix just for the time being.

Me and my niece Kimmy 80's style

Me and my sista with a couple of brotha's

My Buckley Boo

Meggie and cousins=Rudy and Buckley

Emilie and Lil Joe-famous for only one of them ever looking good in a pic. this time it's Emilie's turn

2 comments:

Emilie said...

um, I like the new blog. I'd like it better if you spelled my name right.

Natalie said...

I fixed it.