Sunday, August 29, 2010

Breech baby

Things that I did to try and turn my breech baby....
1) swimming
2) Handstands in the pool
3) Headstands at home
4) Stacking pillows to elevate hips
5) Version at hospital ( ouch-still sore)
6) Chiropractor- webster technique
7) Time on all fours

I feel like I tried everything I could. People love to tell you how they got their baby to turn. Which is great but I think I might have used that information to put a lot of pressure on myself. Like if it worked for them it should work for me. However, lesson learned. Little breech baby arrives tomorrow and that is still very exciting.

3 comments:

Jenn and Nate said...

Sorry you are sore from all those breech maneuvers. Maybe baby already has a stubborn streak! So glad tomorrow is the day for baby to greet the world.
xoxo,
jenn

Liz said...

Awww, Natalie! Everything will go wonderfully this afternoon. I can't wait to see pictures! We are all thinking of you here:)

Lindsay said...

That is one of the hardest thing about motherhood....trying not to compare ourselves to others! Everyone will always have an opinion and seem to be an "expert." You just don't get to see their crazy moments behind closed doors!