Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday morning.

Jon left Buckley and I early this morning to go skiing in CO for the week. Boo. Buckley and I decided to keep up with the Sunday morning routine to make ourselves feel not too lonely. We got up and walked into town for starbucks. One small oversite- when I got there I realized I was missing the necessary second person to stay outside with the dog while the other person goes in to order. So I did the only thing left to do and let some complete strangers watch my dog while I got the goods. I am the worst mom ever.

Now I am sitting at the kitchen table eating an egg and toast and Buckley has positioned himself two rooms away but so that he can still sit and stare at me from afar. What a stalker. But on a day like today it feels good to be stalked by someone even if it is my dog.

No comments: